Michelle Kyman, a Certified Personal Trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), has been shaping bodies for ten successful years and is ready to run down the road with you to a better body and overall health that will last a lifetime.
Through health education and fitness training, Michelle will help you reach fitness, weight loss, muscle gain, and sports performance goals at your choice of location – her private home studio, the comfort of your home, or a local park.
As your Personal Trainer, Michelle will assist you in:
- Creating personalized workouts to suit your needs
- Setting safe fitness goals tailored to your specific performance level
- Creating a fun and enjoyable workout environment of your choice
- Using a variety of equipment including free weights, a cable-cross machine, resistance bands, medicine balls, and stability balls and boards
- Challenging yourself during every workout and maintaining your mental focus
- Executing proper warm-up, cool-down, and stretching techniques to reduce chance of injury and improving range of motion
- Maintaining proper form and technique during your entire workout
- Obtaining fitness goals quickly and safely
- Adjusting and updating your program as needed
- Shaping your body and becoming a healthier you.